04 March 2009

In A Relationship

Picture from Flickr

I still remembered that first I got to know my fren is in a relationship through the very well-known social networking website -- Facebook.

Since I discovered the Facebook has the function which I could know my friends' status, somemore who is the couple, I used to named the Facebook as Busy Book.

It is really busy, whatever you did in the Facebook, including status, profile, games you have played, sharing, all have been disclosed to others in the networking.

Actually, I don't know what to do with the Facebook. As I know, it is a social networking website, which you could keep in touch with your friends, know their latest news and make more new friends as well.

However, it is not an ordinary networking website, it does have many other functions such as games, events invitation and so on..I don't know..because I just log in to have a look, I din really fully use the functions of the Facebook.

Today I discovered again...another friend is in a relationship....haha..

I think Facebook trains me to be busy people as well.

Well, I am not purposely want to know, just because the friend stated it..

Facebook be a tool that allows people to update their status and announce to others.

It getting a trend on Facebook.

No wonder my friend told me, next time I have to disclose my relationship status through Facebook. Many of my friends saying that: " we are all waiting for your good news."

Wei Wei even talked and sent to me a lot of topics regarding to the love.

They seem imposing pressure to me....aha.... 

1 comment:

*-food detectives-* said...

i always go to facebook to play "pet society".....haha