20 March 2009

What Can Really Touch My Heart?

Today had a dinner with friend in a restaurant...

some of my friends said that the food is taste bad in that restaurant...

however, we do go to that restaurant to have a try..

once i sat down....

the music that played in the restaurant was really attracted my heart...

I was indulging myself at that moment...

kept saying the song very romantic...

but my friend said he was feeling sleepy...

nevermind...i just live in the world that I indulging myself...

very nice music.....till i dont know what should I order to dine...

I always look for the menu so long time just to order the normal meal...

then my friend said...wanan touch my heart is very easy...just music can do it...

yup...that's why i always touched by the songs that you sent to me...haha

hmm...I think many things could touch a person...

there are many things out there could touch me I think.....music touch the most....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha So sorry..that day I really very tired and once sat down there feel comfortable therefore will feel sleepy~ Thanks for loving a lot of songs that I sent to you~ ^^ hehe