08 February 2009

Amazing Grace, Amazing Answer

I have a friend...she always tell me about her amazing answer and experience about Lord do for her.....

Because everytime she pray....She can feel it..and the answer reach to her soon...

well...I feel curious to know why the Lord seem love her much more...because she always can get the answer in a short time...and she is very glad for it...

of course...I am not saying that Lord really love her much more than others...Lord's love is equal to everyone....

I also not doubting Lord does not love me or He never give me answer about my prayer...

I also not jealous to her....

pray is an exercise...an interaction with Lord.....how to pray...how to talk to Lord...

there is a way...

we always been told that seek to Lord and be close to Him whenever we pray...

yup....there is the way to pray properly....

and I wanan say that...I do experience the answer from Lord...just it take time...and it is really take time because it needs me to expereince it slowly and slowly...jus by my heart...my days in my life....

I know the answer....because I expereince it through the incidents that happened in my life...

everything is linking...

don't be hesitate or lost your faith on Lord...

because He sure will show you the way....all you want to do is...

open up yourself...and be patient....as well as seek to Him..close to Him...have Him in your heart...and you live inside Him also...

yup..that is....I always talk about that....

2 comments:

Jovial Teo said...

Today, i have learnt something from the pastor. He said that God knows our ability, our tolerance, our strength and everything. God will help the person whenever he feel is right. God knows how long we can take the suffer or challenges. Just putting Lord in your heart, instead of your own mindset..Worship him, pray to him..don't be distract by the external factors..

Chris Loh said...

我那天问你学什么,你又不讲。。现在我讲,你又讲,还要半夜3点不睡觉。。。