26 February 2009

tired of mind

really don't know how to say..what to say...

people say..is because human being like to ask why..that's why make ourselves feel down, annoyed, unhappy, whatever negative thought also come out....

I don't think I am very negative thought...yup I might be the negative thought person..however...sometimes is not under my control....

when u pushing a lot of effort try to change something...however..the person could not give you response...what you can do?

I really don't know what to do....

I also don't want to make things complicated....

It is because always make the things complicated..that's why become unhappy...

I also don't like to ask why why why so much..since why is the cause that make people feeling down....

Lord say one person is not good...that's why he created more person...

that means human being is actually get involve in group...

however..there are so many kind of human being...everyone has their own opinion...

that's why quarrel is exist...

but you still cannot have the radical opinion to make a judgement that...human being is rather to be alone than couple....

oh...I am now lost my mind....because tired of mind....

I don't know what I am talking about...

I feel my power is very very very less...

I feel when a person facing some problem..there is no one could help....

I feel helpless....

I feel I could not depends on friend..even friend do tell me that will always be there for me....

I think I just wanna talk...

I want somebody just listen...I don't want many many opinion to make me confuse....

many many opinion do not make me feel better

indeed make me feel more tired....

if you think that you wana talk about opinion..you better lend your hand and solve my problem directly....I don't want to listen so much....

I don't like this kind of feeling...it really unhealthy for me.....it seem like my friends are helpless...

or I am thinking too much.......I feel tired of mind..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always had metally tired problem, because of thinking too much, haha! But I just like to THink, something I had the same feeling like you, I just want someone to listen. Maybe when you need someone to listen you can find me, sometime I'm quite busy, but I still had time for listening.Because I'm a good listener!! Just feel free to find me!

Chris Loh said...

haha.....u very honest, proud of urself and straight away....nice...thanks in advance....

LCY said...

a time to think... a time to rest, a time to listen...
and God know the timing better than everyone of us do...