18 August 2009

Lord May Not Answer You - Challenging

There was someone telling me, it is ok to question Lord, seek for Lord.

Either Lord answers you or answers you in other way.

or Lord may not answer you.

Lord May Not Answer You ---> very impress...still remember in my head.

There are some challenging I wanna take it, and must have passion to do it.

Sleep early ---> yup, I must do it.

Exercise ---> yup, after work must do it.

Eating behaviour ---> yup, I determine what I wanna eat. Healthy food. No Oily, No Fried, No High Cholesterol, everything under my control.

Lifestyle ---> yup, I change it. By my attitude, my exploration, my point of view, my experience, my relfection, my friends and so on.

Blogging ---> yup, I will be the influencer through my blog. I wanna make my blog powerful to impress readers.

Reading ---> yup, big challenging. I have many e- books now.

Religion vs. Television
Religion and Media
Sticky Church
Christianity's Dangerous Idea
A Passion For God's Reign
The Existence of God...and a lot

Anyone feel insterested to my e-books could contact me to get for it.

Will be nice to share with you.

I insist to do all those things. THerefore my night time after working, is very treasure for me. My night time reserve for all those things I have listed.

No one could stop me. Must do it.

2 comments:

Jovial Teo said...

I want the existence of God..thank you very much..
I support you..Good Luck..
and lets grow spiritually together :P

Chris Loh said...

alright, I still have a lot other books, do remind me to bring to you.